Re: [Gimp-user] TIF Layers

Just to throw it out there into the universe: it would be great if GIMP offered an "open the analogous TIFF page for remaining files" checkbox... e.g. when I open 45 such TIFF's as layers I have to click through 45 dialogs to get the 'real' image for each layer. (One can of course automate this extraction with the command line as well.) Or a prefs setting to default to opening the largest page, or similar.

(It would also be great if Canon DPP had a "don't save thumbnail" on export, of course, but that's a different and much less helpful mailing list. :-) )

-c