[Gimp-user] 2.10.2 Switching Input device disables interaction with anything but the canvas

I just recently got a Wacom Intuos and it worked fine with 2.8.22.

Now, when i switch - physically - between my pen and mouse, i can only interact
with certain parts of the interface with either device.
I get the idea, it's great, but can i set up which device can interact with
which interface element?
Curently it randomly assigns either one to being able to interact with the
layers/toolbox windows or the canvas.

I have set up the tablet as good as i can (and as many times as i could take).
No setting in either gimp or the Waqcom software changes the Issue.

Windows 7 Professional SP1 (64bit)
AMD FX-8350
Wacom Intuos

--