Re: [Gimp-user] Totally lost on mac installation

See https://www.partha.com/ Patha has packaged an OSX version, which works out of the box, has some bugs but
works.
Rgds Andrew

On 1 Jun 2018, at 22:52, Dudeboy <forums gimpusers com> wrote:

New to mac/osx
Recently updated to latest High Sierra
Downloaded & tried installing Gimp
Downloaded macports & Xcode
Ran 'sudo port install gimp' in a terminal
Waited a while...
license agreements, password entering, etc
Ran the python script it told me to. Now I'm here:
'Selecting 'python36' for 'python' succeeded. 'python36' is now active.'

I just want to use gimp. Not sure what to do next and am - I suspect obviously -
not a computer person. Not of this level anyway. What's the next step...?
Thanks!!

--
Dudeboy (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)