[Gimp-user] Plugin Request: Voronoi

Hey folks,

Once upon a time, I got a /lot/ of mileage out of a GIMP plugin called
Voronoi.  I was described at the plugin registry site as:

"The ultimate Gimp pattern generator. Technically it generates 2D

Never sure if anything from the gimpusers.com forum gets through to the mailing
list.

However, the voronoi plugin was compiled for Windows Gimp 2.8 by samj some time
ago both 32 and 64 bit versions. Use the appropriate 'flavour'.

rich: www.gimp-forum.net

Attachments:
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/804/original/voronoi-2.2_32bits-64bits_gimp-2.8_win.zip

--