Re: [Gimp-user] Contribute with GEGL

On Mon, Jan 15, 2018 at 5:51 PM, felipeek2 <forums gimpusers com> wrote:
I would like to know how to contribute a new filter (operation) to GEGL. Do we
need to send a pull request? If someone could clarify what is the correct
procedure to do that, I'd be very grateful.

Please open an issue in the gnome bugzilla for GEGL, and attach the
git commits as a patch formatted with git commit messages included,
the way this is done might change in the near future as GNOME which
does the source code hosting for GIMP and GEGL migrate projects to use
gitlab.

/pippin - http://pippin.gimp.org/