[Gimp-user] brush went from round to elliptical?

Hi

I went to use a basic round brush, one of those that come with Gimp,
and all of a sudden the thing is elliptical, no longer a circle - what
could I have possibly done, lol?

I can't figure it out and I've spent a bit of time scouring videos
with no answers....
What can I do to get it reset to the way it was?

Try looking at the Gimp documents

https://docs.gimp.org/en/gimp-tools-paint.html#gimp-tool-brush

Videos, not recommending this one, the black gimp theme makes it difficult to
follow, but it is slow and contains much information.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GFp1ySO5MU&index=10&list=PLHl8nuacOfLLeiiABV3a_wni9TG6GrV6s

Ending up with an oval brush. You should check the paint tool options and in
particular the aspect ratio.

Usually it is click and drag to change the value but the mouse scroll wheel also
acts when hovering over the slider. Maybe you failed to notice.

The little circular icons reset each value to the default. Restarting Gimp will
have reset these values but that is the hard way of doing things.

rich: www.gimp-forum.net

Attachments:
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/781/original/brushtools.jpg

--