[Gimp-user] Change the UI size?

Since you put the solution is "quotes", I assume somehow the solution
failed you? You provide no information on what failed for you. You
claim
that Linux has no issues and the issue persists on your other Windows
10
machine.

I have a 4k 17" laptop and the solution is just fine on my machine. If
you
see my website, I have screenshots provided. Perhaps you can provide a
screenshot and tell us exactly what you tried?

Thanks,
Partha
Sorry to say, now in 2018, that this did nothing for my GIMP:
I'm on Windows 10 Pro, hi-dpi display and the registry + manifest solution seems
to have made absolutely zero difference in the usability (sizes of icons and
text) in GIMP. My version is 2.8.22.

--
L5eoneill (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)