[Gimp-user] GIMP 2.8 Keyboard shortcuts failure

All GIMP keyboard shortcuts suddenly stopped working. I am unable to turn them
back on. Shortcuts work fine in all other applications.

I am running GIMP 2.8.22 on Ubuntu 18.04. Everything is vanilla.

This has happened twice now. Both times, shortcuts worked perfectly fine, for
weeks, then suddenly toggled off. I dug through the menus looking for a toggle,
tried the option to reset shortcuts, but that didn't fix it. I uninstalled and
reinstalled the software, and that didn't help either. I finally cleared it by
reloading Ubuntu from scratch and installing. That bought me about a week of
functionality, and now shortcuts are dead again.

Please help.

--
Fashoo (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)