Re: [Gimp-user] different Vignette parameters 2.8 vs 2.10

i too don't understand how the same function in two versions of a program
would be different. there are things about programming i don't understand
(how to do it) and when a program works and the developers try to make it
better, somehow they succeed in making it worse. but to the question, the
functions in the two versions, you would think, would be the same.

my suggestion to you is to join the developers mailing list and pose your
question to them. they may not even be aware of the change in
functionality. or maybe, there is something you are not aware to do (like
when you make a selection, to press the "enter" key to "save" the selection
so you can continue to do what you could do in 2.8) to make the function
operate like it did in 2.8. yet, they may have an answer for you rather
than a workaround to your problem.

cheers

dwain

On Wed, Dec 5, 2018 at 12:55 PM Henk Koning via gimp-user-list <