Re: [Gimp-user] GIMP 2.10.4 OSx Install Issue

Ed,

Although I’m sure that they’re unintentional, your post contains inconsistencies. They must be rectified
before any help can be attempted.

On 24 Aug 2018, at 23:37, Edward Cubbage via gimp-user-list <gimp-user-list gnome org> wrote:
 So my issue is that I install the .dmg file with no problem but there isn’t any application that installs.

What does “no problems” mean?
If there are “no problems” why do you say that “there isn’t any application that installs”

Every time I open GIMP in runs the install again. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

If “there isn’t any application that installs” how can you even “open GIMP”?

Take us through your specific steps, Ed. Perhaps then somebody can provide some assistance.