[Gimp-user] Brushes docked in lower right corner disappeared

I had a crash with GIMP 2.10.4, and after restarting, all docked
dialogs had disappeared. I eventually restored everything except that
I used to have the brushed dialog open in the lower right corner. I
believe I could have docked anything there, but I had brushes. Now, I
can't dock anything there. Is it possible to get that back?

First thing I do is move the dockable dialogues around (after getting rid of the
b.awful black theme)

If the tabs are already there, say brush on the top set, click and drag down to
the bottom. The same for the other tabs.

When you miss, and you will, those little left pointing arrows open a drop-down
menu for adding/removing dockable dialogues.

Attachments:
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/995/original/docks.jpg

--
rich404 (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)