[Gimp-user] Brushes docked in lower right corner disappeared

First thing I do is move the dockable dialogues around (after getting
rid of the b.awful black theme)

If the tabs are already there, say brush on the top set, click and
drag down to the bottom. The same for the other tabs.

When you miss, and you will, those little left pointing arrows open a
drop-down menu for adding/removing dockable dialogues.
That part about missing it; yea, that was the key. I had tried and tried without
success and thought it couldn't be done. But I tried a few more times and
finally got it. Thanks, Rich!

--
BillyT (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)