[Gimp-user] Virus

Hi,
I have just downloaded the latest version of GIMP fro the GIMP downloads page.
On trying to install the software, Windows Defender popped up with a messge that
there was a virus. I said to run anyway. AVG blocked the download and
quarantined it. I then downloaded GIMP from the bittorrent on the downloads page
and came up with exactly the same problems.

I have ran AVG, Malware, CCleaner etc and am left with a file in my downloads
fold which I cannot delete. It says that it needs administrator rights to delete
it which it should have as there is only administrator on my laptop. The fie
says it is 0kb in size but actually it is not. If I right clight and run as
administrator, I get the message that the operation did not complete successfuly
as the file contains potentially unwanted software or a virus.

I have tried to delete the file with IObit shredder but it i says that it is
occupied by another program.

The file name is gimp-2.10.0-x64-setup

Can anyone please help?
Thanks