[Gimp-user] 2.10.0 not starting: can’t see “libgimpcolor-2.0-0.dll

I have downloaded GIMP 2.10.0  (Win 7-64) and it started up once using the Color 32 icon theme. I set my
preferences played around with it for an hour, the last tool being gradients.

Once I closed it down it no longer would open again. It apparently can’t see “libgimpcolor-2.0-0.dll”, which
is there in the bin folder. I did a re-install but no dice. I think others have had the same problem.

I have a copy of all the bug data but I can’t get on bugzilla. Any thoughts?

Rick S.