[Gimp-user] Image doesn't move smoothly

You should describe this in a way that gives others the chance to
reproduce exactly what you got - assume that they know how to use
GIMP,
but do not know what commands you use.

By following your instructions, they should have the same image as you
and be able to do the positioning just like you.

This is a screen shot of the issue. I had a 3500x3500 image I was putting
together. I opened an image as a layer and when I move it around the screen it
creates this lag. When I stop moving the image catches up. again this doesn't
happen in other programs just gimp.

Attachments:
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/878/original/Gimp_issue.png

--