[Gimp-user] gimp-drawable-invert parameters

Hello,

I am attempting to update the Saul Goode version of the Create
Luminosity Masks Script-Fu script, sg-luminosity-masks. It works fine
in GIMP 2.8, but I have just updated to GIMP 2.9.8 to take advantage
of the automatic link to darktable for importing RAW images.

When I first ran the script it ended with an error based on the use of
deprecated functions in the script. I replaced the function names with
the newer versions and the script starts to work but I eventually get
the following error message:

----snip----

You do not say which operating system, I am assuming not Windows.

The original file raises deprecated procedure warnings but they are just
warnings.

Start Gimp up with the switch --pdb-compat-mode=on   and the warnings are
hidden. The script works as usual

screenshot example: Kubuntu 16.04 Gimp 2.9.9 original luminosity script Image
imported using nufraw 16 bit

Attachments:
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/874/original/luminosity.jpg

--