Re: [Gimp-user] gimp-drawable-invert parameters

On Tue, 10 Apr 2018 22:25:43 +0200
HeyJC <forums gimpusers com> wrote:

Hello,

I am attempting to update the Saul Goode version of the Create Luminosity
Masks Script-Fu script, sg-luminosity-masks. It works fine in GIMP 2.8, but I
have just updated to GIMP 2.9.8 to take advantage of the automatic link to
darktable for importing RAW images.

When I first ran the script it ended with an error based on the use of
deprecated functions in the script. I replaced the function names with the
newer versions and the script starts to work but I eventually get the
following error message:

Execution error for 'Luminosity Masks (saulgoode)':
Error: Invalid number of arguments for gimp-drawable-invert (expected 2 but
received 1)

I have looked for a function reference for the gimp functions called in
Script-Fu without finding anything. I've also searched for the proper
parameters for gimp-drawable-invert but am also coming up blank.

Can anyone help with either a current function reference or the parameters for
gimp-drawable-invert. I've attached the original script for reference.

I can find the help for "gimp-drawable-invert" just fine in the script-fu
console, by searching for "invert" - see
http://www.shlomifish.org/Files/files/images/gimp-drawable-invert--to-del.png .

I cannot find the script-fu reference online (why not?)

Thank you!

Attachments:
*
http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/872/original/sg-luminosity-masks.scm