________________________________
From: gimp-user-list <gimp-user-list-bounces gnome org> on behalf of ugajin <ugajin zoho com>
Sent: 10 April 2018 16:12
To: Carol Spears
Cc: Andrew; gimp

I too, often receive  bursts of 'late' messages but today[April 10, 2018] is exceptional. I had 100 messages
waiting in my inbox. The earliest of which is dated March 15, 2018 with the subject line 'How to print'.
Ironically, this is dated the same as yours!

-u

---- On Thu, 15 Mar 2018 01:33:42 +0000 Carol Spears&lt;carol spears gmail com&gt; wrote ----

On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 2:48 AM, Andrew &lt;