Re: [Gimp-user] What is the best Graphics Tablet for Beginners?

Hi

On 09. 04. 2018 22:57, Ofnuts wrote:
The 8K pressure levels is suspicious in a cheap tablet. If there are there, are they accurate? Gimp usually works best with Wacom tablets (Intuos or Bamboo).

I use a Wacom Intuous Small (CTL480). I think it was around 60 EUR when I got it a few years ago. It works perfectly with GIMP (on Debian Stretch currently).

My only complaint is that it doesn't work after I wake up the computer from sleep. I need to unplug/plug the USB cable for the tablet to power up.

Best regards
Tomaž