[Gimp-user] Adding threshold to guillotine?

Guessing you tried divide-scanned-images script. Best I got was 4
cards.

You might be able to do it usineg the Gimp g'mic plugin - the extract
object filter.

Draw in lines rather than set guides.

A 2 minute demo https://youtu.be/fQ6zTxDOmaA

A bit of care and I think you could get a decent result.

Wow, thank you so much. I did not expect someone to go through the trouble of
making a youtube video. I jumped back a little when I saw my example image!  I
went to http://gmic.eu/gimp.shtml and downloaded GMIC. (It has linux support,
awesome) I will report my results soon. Thank you again for the trouble of
making the demo and your tips; I will post this video on the boardgame forums I
frequent as well, as I know these sorts of questions get asked a lot.

--
bolete (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)