Re: [Gimp-user] Need help with opening program

Hi Sylvia,

please see
http://www.shlomifish.org/philosophy/computers/netiquette/email/reply-to-list.html .

On Tue, 26 Sep 2017 14:51:29 -0400 Sylvia Vander Sluis <sylviavs115 gmail com>
wrote:

Thank you. Apparently, it didn't install correctly because Gimp doesn't
appear in the application list.

Ah, is its entry present in the
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=windows+10+add+remove+programs&ia=web list?

Regards,

Shlomi

On Tue, Sep 26, 2017 at 11:01 AM, Shlomi Fish <shlomif shlomifish org>