Re: [Gimp-user] Can this run gimp

RAM is skimpy, but it should work. Good luck!

On Fri, Sep 8, 2017 at 10:39 AM, Liam1916 <forums gimpusers com> wrote:

I am a photographer who for the past 6years has run gimp on a laptop with
a e2
3000m with 4gb ram processor this machine recently died and now I'm
looking at
an all in one desktop with a amd a6 9210 and 4gb ram will this run gimp
and nik
collection the same or better as my old machine?

--
Liam1916 (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)