Re: [Gimp-user] Pan tool rebind

On 11/11/17 02:06, Emily Herring wrote:
I found the pan tool by accident today, and would love to rebind it to a different key. It's currently spacebar, and it would be easier if it were somewhere I could choose. I couldn't find it in the key configuring list. Can someone tell me how I can switch it from the spacebar to something else?

It isn't really a distinct tool, it is a specific function which is present in many tools. You can only disable it (or make it switch to the move tool) in Edit>Preferences>Image Windows>Space bar.