[Gimp-user] Tool Options windows position not remembered

Hi,

I have arranged the Gimp windows in a way that I have the Tool Options to the
right of the workspace, but still left of the Dockable Dialogs (see attached
image). However, when I restart Gimp, the positions have swapped. Suddenly I
have the Dockable DIalogs left of the Tool Options.

Is anyone else having that issue? Does anyone know why this is happening and how
to resolve it? Is there a way to make Gimp remember the positions of the
windows?

Thanks for any help or advise.

I'm running Gimp version 2.8.22 on Fedora 25.

Attachments:
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/594/original/gimp-tool.png

--
DrNukular (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)