[Gimp-user] glib-networking required on Windows

Having looked at the GIMP developer mailing list archives I can't say I relish
having my email address exposed - I get enough spam as it is.

Perhaps I have led a sheltered existence but in over 40 years of earning a
living writing and designing software I have never come across an editor
(WYSIWYG or plain text) that autonomously removes line breaks.

I suppose that I will have to go back to an earlier set of sources or wait until
there is a compiled version that uses glib-networking available.

You could subscribe to the original mailing list and use a proper mail
client - the list is set up to allow for plain text only, to keep it
usable for all clients and devices.

--
programmer_ceds (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)