[Gimp-user] glib-networking required on Windows

I have recently started building GIMP on Windows as per the GIMP Windows hacking
page (with success until now) but have now fallen foul of the requirement for
glib-networking.

I have entered the following command in MSYS2:

pacman -S mingw32/mingw-w64-i686-glib-networking

The install seemed to be successful but the GIMP autogen fails, saying that
glib-networking is missing.

Can somebody tell me what else I need to do please?

--
programmer_ceds (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)