[Gimp-user] Tablet Not Recognized as Input Device, even when starting GIMP with Tablet (Windows 10)

Sorry to ask yet another "GIMP won't recognize my tablet!" thread, but I really
don't know what to do. EVERY SINGLE thread, tutorial, and article I've seen just
says that as long as my tablet's drivers are installed correctly and I open GIMP
using my tablet, it will be recognized in the input devices.

Unfortunately, this is not the case for me. Starting GIMP using my tablet does
nothing - the input devices still only lists my mouse. I know the drivers are
installed correctly, however, because my tablet still works just fine with other
programs like Photoshop and Paint Tool SAI.

I'm using Windows 10, and a WACOM Intuos. Anybody have any ideas?

--
SpeedBoostTorchic (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)