[Gimp-user] GIMP Linux GTK issue

You probably have an older theme originally made for Windows. Gimp
themes are not always interchangeable Win / Linux.

If you want a Dark Theme for Gimp 2.8.20 try the ones here:
https://github.com/draekko/gimp-cc-themes There are screenshots on the
web page.

Just tried the very dark in Kubuntu 16.04 / Gimp 2.8.20 and it works
ok. Some parts will always be light - brush dialogue background for
example.

I actually found a fix for this, Since I am using Arch Linux, I had to install a
program called kgtk that allows me to integrate GTK2 into GTK3. It works just
fine now

Attachments:
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/568/original/gimp.png

--