Re: [Gimp-user] Fwd: Gimp 2.9.4 windows installer

On Tue, May 2, 2017 at 4:50 PM, Casey Connor <gimp-user-list caseyconnor org
wrote:

Maybe try here: https://www.partha.com/

(scroll down and look on the right side of the page)

(That's for version 2.9.5.)

Gimp 2.9.4 has been out for a while now but nowhere can I find a link to a
64-bit windows installer for that release. I know it is unstable, but I
would still like to play with it. I have version 2.9.2 which was/is hosted
somewhere, but try as I might I run into walls for 2.9.4. Any links would
be greatly appreciated.

And if you have trouble with it, please let me know. :)