Re: [Gimp-user] Please help! Ghostscript on Mac Sierra

On Mon, May 1, 2017 at 10:27 PM, esperancecottage <forums gimpusers com>
wrote:

On Thu, Apr 27, 2017 at 12:05 AM, esperancecottage
<forums gimpusers com>
wrote:
OK, I'll bite. What are you trying to do??

I installed gimp.  Then installed ghostscript.  But don't know how to get
gimp
to see that I have ghostscript.  Want to open eps files.

If you installed GIMP then you should not need to install ghostscript. All
the dylds should be included in your distribution. Where did you get it?