Re: [Gimp-user] Liquid scaler

On 03/26/2017 06:27 PM, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
Liquid Rescale is not part of the GIMP project, it's a plugin made by a
third party. We don't have a new download for you, only what you can find
at http://liquidrescale.wikidot.com.

Liquid rescale plug-in is packaged along with GIMP 2.9 in a couple of the community builds: https://discuss.pixls.us/t/community-built-software/2137.

But as Alex said, liquid rescale is a third party plug-in and isn't part of the GIMP project. "Packaged with" doesn't mean "part of".

I haven't tested the liquid rescale plug-in lately, so can't verify how well it's currently working.

Best,
Elle