Re: [Gimp-user] plug in for gimp in Ubuntu

Ubuntu has gimp in its application repository.  You can run    "sudo
apt-get install gimp"    to install it.

On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 4:23 AM, JohnHaley <forums gimpusers com> wrote:

hi all

Regarding "Batch Image Manipulation" - I would like to install this in
GIMP in
Ubuntu 16.04.  However, the only version I can find is for windows - which
have installed successfully in widows..  Can anyone help in finding a
version
for Linux?

many thanks
John