[Gimp-user] Displace filter question

I posted a similar question before but I think I gave too much detail and it
wasnt clear. When I choose displace under map not all the layers show up. The
one under Generic is no longer there, even if I download the previous version
instead of 2.8.20. If I do a search for *generic in Gimp2 under Programs I get a
small list of files, but I dont know how to copy them here. However, there is
one that just says Image file, 2 under share/gimp/2.0/dynamic/basic, and several
in python. Not sure if that helps. Sorry, I can use almost any program with some
instruction, and I can generally follow directions, but I dont know anything
about programming or writing code. Thanks for your help. Let me know if there is
anything else you need to know or that I need to look for.

--
crj414 (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)