[Gimp-user] Brush icons and color picker are blue and difficult to see

sudo uname -a
Linux odroid-jessie 3.10.104+ #1 SMP PREEMPT Tue Feb 21 14:20:54 CET
2017 armv7l GNU/Linux

Gimp 2.8.14

Desktop is openbox with no theme.

Besides the brushes the color picker and many menu items are blue too,
but mostly icons.

Sorry, nothing in the ARM department I can use to see If I can reproduce the
problem. Maybe others have some ideas.

Best guess, one of the Gimp dependencies is broken. It is the sort of effect
seen when transparency is not rendered correctly.

Why not ask on a (the) odroid forum.

rich: www.gimp-forum.net

--
rich2005 (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)