[Gimp-user] Tablet not working properly

I've been having this very same problem and have been looking all over
for an answer! I'm attempting to get this working on my new laptop and
I've had no luck at all. I've been all over these forums as well as
other web paged and youtube, and here's all the steps I've found and
tried:

Honestly, at this point I've isolated everything out- hardware,
software, settings, bios setup, drivers- NOTHING is working. If I
can't make this work, I'm going to have to find a way to convert ALL
my work to a different program, and I really don't want to do that.

same problem with me
http://www.gimpusers.com/forums/gimp-user/19318-huion-1060pro-cannot-draw-on-gimp-2-8-20

I'm suggesting you to use version 2.8.18 for a while untill the development team
fix this bug on 2.8.20
https://download.gimp.org/mirror/pub/gimp/v2.8/windows/

--
satrio_jati (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)