Re: [Gimp-user] GIMP resize options

It's actually one of the very first options as an example in the docs:

https://docs.gimp.org/2.8/en/gimp-tutorial-quickie-scale.html

Or the first tutorial on the tutorials page:

https://www.gimp.org/tutorials/GIMP_Quickies/#changing-the-size-dimensions-of-an-image-scale

There's a few other things there that might be helpful to you as well.

Pat

On Thu, Mar 2, 2017 at 6:58 PM Casey Connor <gimp-user-list caseyconnor org>