[Gimp-user] Gimp: My illustration tool

By way of introduction... hello forum!!
Since 1970 I've done illustration for magazines, newspapers, various
publications, products (jigsaw puzzles, greeting cards, wall decor) In the
mid-90s I went all digital.
I've simplified and rather than Photoshop, Corel painter and others, now pretty
much use Gimp for all of it. (3D work usually done with Rhino 3D software)
Just downloaded that list of shortcuts... will be very useful... thanks!
Websites listed on my profile if you're  interested

Attachments:
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/607/original/ArtFlyer02.jpg

--
nateart (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)