[Gimp-user] Histogram not updating

Using Gimp 2.9.5 from the 'buntu ppa here and I can confirm that. I
can not see any setting that enables the histogram dock to update
until the adjustment is finally 'ok-ed'

If you feel so inclined report that as a bug.

https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=GIMP

I would love to, but I am not a member there and I don't see anywhere to sign
up.  Would you please report it or explain how to join that?

The histogram is extremely important that it updates as adjustments are made, or
else it is just guessing, undo, guess again, undo . . .

--
mikeholder (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)