[Gimp-user] I can't open gimp

I run Gimp in Kubuntu 16.04 without any problems. Try to help but some
questions.

What flavour 32/64 bit are you using and which version of Gimp?

32 bits ; gimp 2.8

Did it ever work? If yes, have you deleted your Gimp profile

Yes, he worked, And I'dont understand what is a gimp profile

The standard version is Gimp 2.8.16 but you could upgrade to Gimp
2.8.22 by enabling a ppa. Might as well if the regular installation is
borked.

Go here and follow the instructions.

https://launchpad.net/~otto-kesselgulasch/+archive/ubuntu/gimp

Note: the comment about a new profile still applies.
Un-install/re-install does not remove your Gimp profile. Delete it and
let Gimp make a new one.

Otherwise, it is guesswork. Why are you starting Gimp from a terminal
and what command? Does Gimp start from the menu shortcut? Have you
installed any dubious/old Gimp plug-ins or "enhancements"

No, gimp doesn't start from the menu shortcut so I've run it with a terminal
with the command " gimp-2.8"

and sorry for my bad english I'm french

--
Prototype (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)