[Gimp-user] Buy Full Version?

While I appreciate your answer and the information, I don't think it
was necessary to say "There is always a reason. Not Gimp, blame the
User.". I am new to Gimp and I had a question. There is no need to
talk down to me.

Certainly not talking down to you. Remember in the future, when you come across
the same **this-does-not-work** and it will happen. Could be using Gimp, could
be Photoshop.. or anything.

Always suspect yourself first. I have used since Gimp 2.2 (2004) and seen most
things. If something goes wrong the first thing I suspect is....me.

rich: www.gimp-forum.net

--
rich2005 (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)