[Gimp-user] 3' x 6' Sign - Word to GIMP

Back again...just looked at the CMYK version in both the Firefox pdf and Adobe
Reader viewers.

The image shows all the design elements in the Firefox viewer, but loses one of
the gold accent symbols and the accent line in the Adobe viewer.

Is it just my computer, or do you get the same view?

(two versions attached).

Hi, Rich,

Just wanted to say thank you again for your all of your assistance.

Just a quick question:  I noticed that the CMYK file is a fairly small
compared with the PNG file.

I zoomed the CMYK file to 1000% (as much as the viewer would let me)
just to see what it would look like (pixelation, etc).

Suprisingly, the text doesn't show much pixelation, if any.  The
little gold accent symbols do show some distortion.

I'm just wondering if exporting the CMYK file to a larger output would
make the gold accent symbols clearer.

Thanks again for all of your help!  Truly appreciated!

G.

Attachments:
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/446/original/CMYK_pdf_-_Firefox_pdf_viewer.jpg
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/447/original/CMYK_pdf_-_Adobe_Acrobat_viewer.jpg