[Gimp-user] Non-English Text....

Hello,

 I just downloaded and installed GIMP 2.8.18-x86_64 on my iMac. The OS is: 10.10.5. The software opens and
the main menus are in english. But my windows and docakable panels are in, I think, Sanskrit (see screen
shots). How do I correct this? No backend knowledge. The plan is to use GIMP for an online digital
photography class. If I can get this work on my computer and the students do not have a problem I plan on
making a donation. Thanks Dr. P.

[cid:1656B1F3-F4C0-4247-BD31-AEF1F31B924A@Home][cid:E55778EC-7945-4C85-B1F8-C2EAA5F512FB@Home][cid:8DF6A2DD-D3B4-4081-A508-5ACB19A38DAE@Home]