Re: [Gimp-user] Shortcomings of Shortcuts

On 20/01/17 08:49, Kringleif wrote:
Thank you sir, but still, I had to redo my personal shortcuts even though they
where still put in place in the drop down tree structure menu of "creating new
shortcuts" I do have a Norwegian keyboard and have bound them to the special
characters of Norway (because they are not previously occupied by any other
shortcuts), but they fell out of function the day after I created them. However,
they do work for a whole day, but whenever I shut down for the day and continue
the next I apparently have to redo these four shortcuts. That is of course not
much hazzle, especially after having figrued so much out the last hour, but It
would be convenient If they stayed there still. I suppose this is not where we
give admins and creators feedback? would they like that in another channel?

Did you tick the "Save keyboard shortcuts on exit" checkbox at the bottom of the the shortcut editor dialog?