Re: [Gimp-user] Netscape question

Hi Rick,

On Sun, 15 Jan 2017 18:08:32 -0500
"Rick Strong" <rnstrong primus ca> wrote:

I know this is the GIMP list, but if anyone knows who I can contact to ask a
simple question of Netscape 0.92.0 r15299, like, “How do I (can I) add a
keyboard shortcut without having to edit an xml file?”, I would be most
appreciative. Win7 Pro 64bit, SP 1. They can reply to me directly.

First of all note that you're probably referring to Inkscape (see
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inkscape ) rather than "Netscape". Otherwise
Inkscape have their own mailing lists and forums, see:

* https://inkscape.org/en/community/discussion/

You can ask questions there.

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish