Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2017 6:08 PM
To: GIMP User List
Subject: [Gimp-user] Netscape question

I know this is the GIMP list, but if anyone knows who I can contact to ask a simple question of Netscape 0.92.0 r15299, like, “How do I (can I) add a keyboard shortcut without having to edit an xml file?”, I would be most appreciative. Win7 Pro 64bit, SP 1. They can reply to me directly.

Thanks,
Rick S.