Re: [Gimp-user] Middle mouse button panning issue

On 01/12/2017 10:20 AM, Klemen wrote:
I have recently bought a new computer and installed Gimp on it. The issue is,
that I cannot get the pan feature to work properly.

When I click the middle mouse button, it does register and it does let me pan,
but it only registers for a split second - making it useless and quite annoying.
It appears that only the click is registered, but holding the mouse button
isn't. So I can't hold the middle mouse button and pan.

Now, on my old computer panning works fine and I use the same mouse. Both
computers have default preferences as well, so I have no idea what the problem
is.

Help would be greatly appreciated, because this issue highly affects my workflow
with gimp.

What you describe here is almost certainly a problem with the user
interface setting in the operating system and/or desktop manager.

The group will need to know what OS is on the computer, to be able to
suggest solutions.

:o)