[Gimp-user] Brush painting in wrong colour?

Umm, I don't want to be the buzz-kill here but perhaps you *shouldn't*
be
trying to change the Pinterest logo?

From the Pinterest branding guidelines web page,
https://business.pinterest.com/en/brand-guidelines :

"Our badge
Our badge is a red circle and white scripted P outlined in white. Use
the
EPS and high resolution PNGs provided below. Do not alter them and
keep them
free of filters and effects."

Most corporate logos are not open to change, or if so, the changes are
specified in the brand guidelines.

Rick S.

I was wondering about that. I thought you couldn't, but I know so many bloggers
who change them to match their branding that I just assumed (though we know what
they say about that) that it was ok, since the logo is still being used to
direct people to pinterest and is still recognizable as the pinterest logo.

--
Meg (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)