Re: [Gimp-user] 2.8 on Mac won't open RAW files

On Tue, Feb 28, 2017 at 2:09 AM, Chuanist wrote:
GIMP for Mac really blew my mind when it opened camera RAW2 files from my
Panasonic GX8.

It wasn't an official build of GIMP. Official builds of GIMP don't
ship with the 3rd party UFRaw plug-in that opens raw files.

Then I upgraded ir to 2.8.2. After that, RAW2 files no longer open in GIMP.

Which is why this happened when you switched to the official build :)

Alex