[Gimp-user] Scaling Font Without Changing Layer Type

AbsurdBlackBear wrote:
If the text you want to change is still in a text layer, then the
answer
is, "You don't need a plug-in; highlight the text you want to change,
and make the changes using the text edit." If the font is no longer a
text layer, the answer is likely, "not easily".

In your workflow, if you thing you're going to want to change a bit of
text, don't merge it into anything but another text layer.

ns

Thank you for your response. Yeah I'm not merging the font, but just that when I
use the scale tool the text layer turns into an image layer though the scale
tool is the only tool that seems to do what I want for editing the size of the
font.

--
AbsurdBlackBear (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)