[Gimp-user] GIMP 2.9.5 Erase

Just read the Dark Refraction site again and it says that they are portable
builds so I have tried the latest and, sure enough, the problem has gone. Now I
just need to sort the problems reported when 2.9.5 processes the migrated copy
of my V2.8 set-up - Partha's portable builds are more stand-alone so user added
scripts and plug-ins have to be copied across manually rather than being
automatically dragged in from a previous install.

Sorry, I should have checked Bugzilla first.

Not having a set-up to produce Windows builds I was using the portable
version produced by Partha - that way I can keep using 2.8.20 whereas
I assume that I can't use the Dark Refraction versions without
interfering with my 2.8 installation.

--
programmer_ceds (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)